Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Is Bitcoin the new thing?



I'm telling you that the world we live  is changing right before our eyes. Don't get none of this twisted, and don't try to avoid the fact that one day we might have a different currency, when it's all said and done you won't be break those pretty hundreds in the near future.

Bitcoins is the new craze these days. What are they? I have nooo fucking idea. All I know is that last year in 2013, one Bitcoin was worth at least $1000. This year it's only worth $465. This whole Bitcoin thing is suppose to be the way to trade and purchase shit online. I mean it's really a big as deal these days. You can mine for them and you can collect them and place them in your e-wallet.  I'm still trying to figure out how this shit works, so I signed up to http://p.pw/bac6kQ so that I could start getting bitcoins for free. I plan on saving them up and them leaving to sit until their value goes back up, then I will sell them. Want some free bitcoins, SIGN UP THEN,WHAT YOU WAITING FOR?

Free Bitcoins every 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment